Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
Celebrity recipe. And I tried it and it is to die for!!
- 4 cups sugar
- 10 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter sides of heavy 3 qt.
- Combine sugar, milk, and butter in pan and bring to a boil, stirring, over med. heat
- Cook and stir for 11 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add chips, m.
- cream, peanuts and vanilla.
- Stir until chips are melted.
- Spread in an 8x8 pan.
A little TOO much sugar, but still good.
This was so rich and creamy. A new fudge to add to our Christmas candies!