Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe by Emeril on Food Network, posting for ZWT. To be made as an accompaninment to Portuguese Feijoada.
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 fresh red cayenne bell peppers, seeded and minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well and serve at room temperature over meat and beans.