Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick salad dressing is a great way to top off individual tossed salads. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (February, 1981)
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 6 -8 tablespoons almond oil or 6 -8 tablespoons walnut oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients (vinegar- salt& pepper) in small jar, shake well.
- Whisk in oil.
Delicious dressing Ellie...I made this with chives and almond oil, over spring greens, green onions and avocado, it was wonderful...thanks for posting!
Good! This was a fairly last-minute addition to a complicated dinner that was easy to put together and tasted very good. Thank you, Ellie.
Very smooth vinaigrette. Used dried chives and walnut oil. The walnut oil is much gentler than olive oil. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game (and to put the finishing touch on tonight's dinner).