Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch dried basil, if desired
- 1 pinch dried tarragon, if desired
- 1 pinch dried parsley, if desired
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the oil, stirring as you go.
- When mixture is smooth, add desired herb(s).
- Store at room temperature until ready to use.
This is a nice and light dressing! I used all of the herbs listed and I liked the tarragon flavor with the other herbs. Thanks for posting this dressing recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs November 2008