Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I am posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Almost Homemade" cookbook. (3 Hours prep time includes marinating time)
- 3⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 green pepper, sliced into 8 wedges
- 4 (12 inch) wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing and mustard in a large plastic zipping bag.
- Add beef, tomatoes, onion and green pepper; turn to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove beef and vegetables from bag, discarding marinade.
- Thread beef and vegetables alternately onto skewers.
- Grill or broil kabobs for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with remaining dressing, until beef is done and vegetables are tender.