Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good on steamed asparagus spears or fresh steamed green beans and spinach salad.
Make and share this Vinaigrette Aux Oeufs Durs (Hard-Boiled Egg Dressing) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs coarsely.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, and stir in egg pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Very interesting dish, but I'm not sure I served it right. Was this supposed to be made and then served over a salad? I mixed it all together (using only about 1/4 of the dressing) and ate the chopped eggs by themselves. LOL I thought it tasted very good. Almost like eating deviled eggs. I didn't have champagne vinegar so I used white wine vinegar. I will have to try it again and serve it over a salad. It made a lot of dressing. Made for Aus/NZ Swap May 2013.
Made for breakfast, so c'mon grab a fork and let's go...ZWT#8 is waiting! ~France
Very nice dressing, indeed! I made half the recipe using white wine vinegar and made a salad of hearts of romaine with radishes, cukes, and green onions. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 8- France.