Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A basic vinaigrette, which you can make a little bit sweet, to taste.
- 4 ounces seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar (I use 1/2 envelope splenda)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley
- Whisk everything together & use. Will keep for 10 days in refrigerator.
I loved the tanginess of this dressing! I used seasoned rice vinegar that is already sweetened, so I omitted the sugar. Made for ZWT8. Yum.
i used this on my radishes its simple to put together and light
This is a nice tangy vinaigrette (almost too tangy - I did add extra oil) , I skipped the parsley , though it would be a nice addition. Made for PAC Spring '10