Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My own recipe. Very easy and delicious too. Cook rice a few hours before frying or use last night left over. Reduce chilli if too hot. Try it and You will love it.
- 3 shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 small hot green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 anchovy stock cube or 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 cup fried anchovy
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons light soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 slice cucumber
- 1 slice tomatoes
- Pound together shallots, garlic and chillies.
- Heat oil and fry pounded ingredients until lightly brown, add stock and continue frying for a while.
- Add rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add soya sauce, salt, sugar, eggs and fried anchovies and stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Served hot with slice tomato and cucumber.
simple yet delicious!
excellent recipe. i have tried this a few times. my family really love it.