Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is how my seventeen year old sister vikki makes her grilled cheese. It is so good!
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 thick slice colby cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whipped cream cheese spread
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix cajun seasoning, pepper and cream cheese and spread on one slice of bread. add turkey and cheese and cover with other slice of bread.
- spread butter on either side of bread and brown in a skillet about three minutes on each side or until golden.