1/1 Photo of Vietnamese-Style Grilled Beef Wrap-Ups
This is from a magazine clipping. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Marinade and Beef
- 3 small shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/4 lbs beef round steak, sliced very thinly across grain
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1Marinade and beef:
- 2Puree shallots, garlic, jalapeno, fish sauce, oils, sugar and lemon rind in blender or food processor.
- 3Mix with beef, tossing to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 5Broil 1-2" from heat until seared and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- 6Dipping sauce:
- 7Combine all ingredients.
- 8To serve: place some beef, cilantro and/or mint, and a few pieces of cucumber on a lettuce leaf.
- 9Roll up.
- 10Dip in sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese-Style Grilled Beef Wrap-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1092.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak