Recipe by rach1031
A co-worker shared this with (Thanks Sherry!) and I just love it. I made a few minor changes to her original recipe based on ingredients that I had available. This will serve 4-6 people as it's quite intense, it's great side dish with a Thai curry. You do need to let it sit in the fridge overnight to let the flavors meld.
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into large dice
- 3 green onions, chopped small
- 3⁄4 cup of vietnamese-style fish sauce (Nuoc Mam)
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon of fresh minced cilantro
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (Tuong Ot Toi Vietnam)