Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this one in "all you" magazine...
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3 radishes, shredded
- 680.38 g chicken breasts, skin and bone removed
- 566.99 g baguette, quartered, each piece cut in half horizontally
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml cucumber, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro leaves
- In a medium bow, combine garlic, vinegar, sugar and salt until dissolved. Add carrots and radishes, tossing to combine. Set aside to marinate.
- Season chicken lightly with salt. Warm nonstick grill pan over med. heat. Grill chicken until cooked though, about 6-7-mins per side. Transfer chicken to a cutting board, tent with foil and let rest.
- Tear bough centers out of bottom of baguette. Lightly toast baguettes in toaster oven. (I would just use the hot grill pan).
- Thinly slice chicken. Spread 1 tbsp of mayo on 1 bottom piece of baguette. Top with 1/4 of cucumber slices and 1/4 chicken slices. Top with 1/4 carrot mixture and a few cilantro leaves. Cover with top half of baguette. Repeat with remaining baguette pieces and filling.