Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A recipe from Ricardo.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched for 1 minute
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- In a bowl, combine the broth, sauces and sugar.
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry the broccoli in the sesame and peanut oil for 1 minute. Add the garlic and ginger. Sstir-fry for 1 minute. Add the sauce mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and stir into the broccoli stir-fry. Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with Lemongrass Chicken Skewers.
Simple and good. We thought that the black bean sauce was pretty salty, so would cut back on that next time. Thanks Boomette for sharing. Made for ZWT9.