1/1 Photo of Vietnamese-Style Broccoli Stir-Fry
A recipe from Ricardo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched for 1 minute
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1In a bowl, combine the broth, sauces and sugar.
- 2In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry the broccoli in the sesame and peanut oil for 1 minute. Add the garlic and ginger. Sstir-fry for 1 minute. Add the sauce mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and stir into the broccoli stir-fry. Cook for 1 minute.
- 4Serve with Lemongrass Chicken Skewers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese-Style Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 236.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce