- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched for 1 minute
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the broth, sauces and sugar.
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry the broccoli in the sesame and peanut oil for 1 minute. Add the garlic and ginger. Sstir-fry for 1 minute. Add the sauce mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and stir into the broccoli stir-fry. Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with Lemongrass Chicken Skewers.