Fresh and healthy appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package rice paper
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package rice vermicelli
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled and shredded)
- 1 carrot (peeled and julienned)
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup mint leaf (roughly chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced on bias)
- lemon juice
- 1Cook vermicelli in boiling water for 3 minutes or until soft. Drain noodles and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- 2Combine carrot, lettuce and cucumber in bowl. Combine basil, mint, cilantro and green onion into same bowl and add cooked vermicelli. Season with sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- 3Soak rice paper individually in extra warm water until soft.
- 4Place on a work surface and spoon 3-4 tablespoon of veggie/noodle mixture onto rice paper.
- 5Roll halfway and place shrimp halves/meat of choice and finish rolling.
- 6Serve cool with sauces.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: