Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and healthy appetizer.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package rice paper
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package rice vermicelli
- 1⁄2 cucumber (peeled and shredded)
- 1 carrot (peeled and julienned)
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf (roughly chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced on bias)
- lemon juice
- Cook vermicelli in boiling water for 3 minutes or until soft. Drain noodles and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Combine carrot, lettuce and cucumber in bowl. Combine basil, mint, cilantro and green onion into same bowl and add cooked vermicelli. Season with sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Soak rice paper individually in extra warm water until soft.
- Place on a work surface and spoon 3-4 tablespoon of veggie/noodle mixture onto rice paper.
- Roll halfway and place shrimp halves/meat of choice and finish rolling.
- Serve cool with sauces.