Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with spring and rice paper rolls. Also yummy as a dipping sauce for prawns. Preparation time does not inlcude standing time.
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 60 ml lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 60 ml fish sauce
- 2 fresh small red Thai chile, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- Combine vinegar, juice, garlic, sugar and sauce in a small jug. Stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain sauce, discard garlic, stir in chilli and coriander.