- 4 (453.59 g) boneless center cut pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- sliced green onion (optional)
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 9.85 ml ground coriander
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml minced ginger
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly score a diamond pattern on both sides of pork. Combine the ingredients for the rub and rub evenly over pork. Let rest at least 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.