Recipe by MimieYuen
The most specific dish for Vietnam Pho Recipes is Seafood Pho, which is the traditional food and. When talking about Pho, everyone also think about Chicken Pho, and Beef Pho, but no one think that Pho can combine with seafood. Still using the specific flavor of Vietnamese Pho Recipes, the broth of seafood Pho is processed carefully with chicken bones and seafood, so that the broth have the natural sweet flavor and good smell.
- 1 1⁄2 liters vegetable stock
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500 g pho noodles
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 300 g shrimp (optional) or 300 g cuttlefish (optional) or 300 g white fish fillets (optional) or 300 g basil clams (optional)
- 50 g field mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- black cardamom pod
- green cardamom pods
- star anise
- coriander seed
- sea salt
- fennel seed
- clove (See more at www.vietnamesefood.com.vn)
Directions See How It's Made
- Step 1: Hard boil all the shrimps which take out the shell, cuttlefishes and white fishes which are sliced as small pieces. If you love basil clams, you can add more too.
- Step 2: Use the boil water which boil the seafood for the broth of this Pho, add the chicken bones with onion (cleave it in two and fry first) and field mushrooms into the boil water.
- Step 3: Then add black caradmom, green cardamom pods, cinnamon, star anise, coriander seeds, sea salt, fennel seeds, clovesinto the broth to simmer for 40 minutes.
- Step 4: Dip noodle (Banh pho) in the boil water to make it soft and clean.
- Finally, you finished one of delicious Vietnamese Pho Recipes. Now put noodles, ladle broth into the deep bowl, and add all the seafood which you boiled, and some coriander, onions on the surface of dish.