1/2 Photos of Vietnamese Pork Patties With Dipping Sauce
From Ready Steady Cook and Chef Tom Klime. Have not included 15 minutes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g ground pork (mince)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (finely grated)
- 1 chili (red long seeded finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup coriander (leaves finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- chili sauce (dipping recipe below to serve)
- lime wedge (to serve)
Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 1Combine pork, ginger, chilli, black pepper, sesame seeds, fish sauce and coriander in a medium bowl.
- 2Shape 2 tablespoons of the mince mixture into a patty and repeat to make 12 patties.
- 3Place on a plate and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 15 minutes.
- 4Heat a char-grill pan over moderately high heat and bush the patties with oil and add to the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked.
- 5Make chilli dipping sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- 6Serve pork patties with dipping sauce and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Pork Patties With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 471.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: