Easy to make Vietnamese entree. This entree serves with steamed white rice.
Make and share this Vietnamese Pork Chop recipe from Food.com.
- To prepare the pork chops: add the pork chops, garlic, onion, pich of salt, pepper, 2 tsp of fish sauce, 1 tsp of sugar. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- On medium heat, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add the chops, cook for about 7 minutes each side.
- To prepare the eggs: add a tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Drop in four eggs.
- Cook for 1 minutes.
- To prepare the fish sauce: add 1tbsp of sugar, add one fresh chili, add 1/4 cup of water.
- Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- Add 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Stir again.