1/3 Photos of Vietnamese Mint Noodles
Mint is my new love. This dish is flavorful, fresh, easy and fast. I could eat this every day. (The picture that I'm posting shows the noodles with roasted pork fillet with sesame seeds)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cool the rice noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- 2Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- 3Toss the noodles with the basil and the mint.
- 4Combine the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar, add to the noodles and toss well.
Browse Our Top Vietnamese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vietnamese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Mint Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 814.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g