Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
for beverage tag
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh fruit (such as mango, banana or strawberry)
- 1⁄2 cup cold full-cream milk
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until a thick and frothy puree.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw and enjoy.
This quick and easy to make milkshake was a lovely treat. It was thick, rich, creamy, very sweet and subtle in flavour. I choose to make the mango version. Edited to add: I also made a version for my sister with no condensed milk and soya milk instead of cream. She enjoyed this version very much. Thanks so much for posting Sonya.