Vietnamese Meatballs in Rice Paper Wraps
- Grind the pork, spring onion, garlic, Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper to a smooth paste in a food processor.
- Form the paste into 20 small balls and coat with flour or cornflour.
- Heat the oil in a wok to medium-hot.
- Deep fry meatballs for about 2 minutes until golden.
- Soften rice paper in hot water and then spread it out on paper towel.
- Add a few meatballs, some lettuce, a little softened vermicelli and a mint leaf.
- Fold the rice paper and serve with dipping sauce.