This is a recipe that I came up with because I like Vietnamese food. This recipe can be used as an appetizer, for an entree, or in soup. It is easy but delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl put the ground beef, egg, bread, fish sauce, garlic, black pepper, sugar and sesame oil.
- 2Mix well with your hands and form into golf-size balls.
- 3Fill a frying pan 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil.
- 4Add the meat balls and boil until cooked through.
- 5Serve as an appetizer with oriental hot chili sauce on the side.
- 6To Use in Soup: Put the cooked meat balls in some hot beef broth that has been seasoned with 1 Table. soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper.
- 7Add cooked noodles.
- 8Serve the soup garnished with sliced green onions.
- 9These meat balls can also be baked in the oven or fried in a little oil, and then served as an entree with rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Meatball Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.7 g