Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If McDonalds were Vietnamese, I suppose we would be eating these all the time. But then again, try these! You may end up eating them all the time anyway!
- Mix ground beef with fish sauce, lemongrass, garlic, and red pepper.
- Form 4 patties out of beef, patting lightly.
- Cook over hot coals (preferred), or cook in skillet or under broiler, turning once.
- Serve on split kaiser rolls (toasted if you prefer), with slices of cucumber, bean sprouts, and lettuce leaves.
- For condiments, use sweet chilli sauce (tastes like a spicy hot sweet& sour).
- You can also use extra nuoc cham and extra chile flakes, (if desired).