1/1 Photo of Vietnamese Grilled Pork Tenderloin
8 hrs 30 mins
Pork tenderloin on the barbecue has never been so tender or simple. I found this recipe in Gourmet magazine and didn't like the carmelizing process, so I just made it my own marinade. And my brother's tips on grilling tenderloin made it so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar, green onions, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce and salt in a large bowl.
- 2Add the tenderloins, making sure they are coated with the marinade.
- 3Let sit in the fridge for as short as 4 hours, as long as 24 hours, turning when you can.
- 4Heat grill or broiler in your oven. But the outdoor grill is best.
- 5My brother's trick to grill these is to put them on the grill, on medium heat, and cover for 7 minutes, not disturbing them. Then turn over for 6 minutes. And then turn off the grill and let rest for 5.
- 6With my propane grill, I do them for 8,7,6. You want a bit of pink showing in the middle but almost all white.
- 7I love to eat these with a thai sweet and hot sauce, kids love them with plum sauce, and some just like them as is.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 639.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g