3 hrs 10 mins
Super chicken wings marinated with lemongrass and basted with oyster sauce, chili and honey. Time includes marinating. Served with salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken wings in a bowl with the lemongrass. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to marinate for three hours.
- 2Whisk the oyster and chili sauces together with the water and honey, then set aside.
- 3Place the chicken wings on a barbecue and grill for five minutes on each side until just cooked.
- 4Score the wings with a knife, then brush with some of the oyster sauce mixture.
- 5NB: It is important not to put the sauce on at the beginning as the sugar content is high and you will burn the wings.
- 6Place the cucumber and carrot ribbons on a plate and top with the chicken wings.
- 7Serve with a drizzle of the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Grilled Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 205.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: