Prep2 hrs 30 mins
Posting for ZWT6 Asia region. Recipe is from allrecipes.com/Asia. Prep time includes 2 hour marinate time.
- 12 chicken wings, tips removed and wings cut in half at joint
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, cut into chunks
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (approx one medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place the chicken wings, garlic and onion into a large bowl. Pour in soy sauce, fish sauce, lemon juice and sesame oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sugar; toss together until well coated. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Remove wings from marinade, reserving extra marinade. Arrange wings in a single layer over bottom of prepared dish. Bake in preheated oven, turning once and brushing with reserved marinade, until deep, golden brown and meat juices run clear, approximately 30 - 45 minutes.