Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something I eat often and it's very easy to make.
Make and share this Vietnamese Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onion in the vegetable for one minute on medium heat.
- Add carrot and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sausauge and dried pork roll.
- Add two eggs and stir.
- Turn heat to low.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, add fish sauce, add steamed rice.
- Stir well.
- Add Cilantro.
- Stir well again and turn off heat in five minutes.
Where I live has few Asian restaurants and no Vietnamese restaurants at all. Using this recipe I made the best fried rice ever! So said me and several guests. It has become a regular meal for us.