Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something I eat often and it's very easy to make.
- 3 cups steamed white rice
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced broccoli
- 1 cup diced vietnamese sausage
- 1 cup diced vietnamese dried pork roll
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- Cook onion in the vegetable for one minute on medium heat.
- Add carrot and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sausauge and dried pork roll.
- Add two eggs and stir.
- Turn heat to low.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, add fish sauce, add steamed rice.
- Stir well.
- Add Cilantro.
- Stir well again and turn off heat in five minutes.
Where I live has few Asian restaurants and no Vietnamese restaurants at all. Using this recipe I made the best fried rice ever! So said me and several guests. It has become a regular meal for us.