1/1 Photo of Vietnamese Dipping Sauce--Vegan Nuoc Cham Alternative
Adapted from Hot Sour Salty Sweet. This is not meant to replicate the flavor of Nuoc Cham, which uses fish sauce, but can be used in the same way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce and rice wine in a small bowl.
- 2Place garlic and lemongrass in a mortar and pound into a paste.
- 3Add garlic mixture to soy mixture.
- 4Stir in cinnamon and chile.
- 5Stir in oil, sugar and salt and mix well.
- 6Store refrigerated in a tightly-covered container for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Dipping Sauce--Vegan Nuoc Cham Alternative
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1654.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: