we've been eating this way in my house for who knows how long. It's definitely a lot lighter than the traditional quiche, and faster as well. You can add basically anything to the mix. My parents call this "clean out the fridge" dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put everything into a bowl , or a deep dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Steam in a steamer for about 30 minutes or more, depending on how deep the dish is, check when you push at the top, the egg mixture is firm.
- 3In my house, we put the mixture in a medium size rim bowl, and then put the bowl into the rice cooker when we're cooking rice.
- 4When the rice is done, the egg is done as well.
- 5We serve with rice, but you can eat this on its own.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Crustless Quiche (steamed)
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 846.0 mg
- Sodium 1711.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: