- 3⁄4 cup strong french roast coffee (CafÃ Du Monde, Cafeâ de Paris, or Trung Nguyen all fill the bill, use what you have)
- 2 cups water, 200F
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew the coffee and strain to a heat proof bowl with a spout.
- Add both milks and whisk well.
- Chill for a couple hours so you don't shock your freezer.
- Pour into molds and freeze.
- You yield depends on the size of your mold.
- Freeze and chill time not included.