I found this recipe on the cooksrecipes.com website, in their international recipes collection. Maggi sauce should be available in the Asian aisle of most larger grocery stores and international markets. The chicken is moist and flavorful with a tangy glaze with only a hint of heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in large bowl; sprinkle with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Combine chicken and garlic in large bowl; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken on all sides (in batches, if necessary). Place chicken on paper towels to drain.
- 4Combine vinegar, sugar, seasoning sauce and chili powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- 5Melt butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoning sauce mixture; bring to a boil. Add chicken; cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid thickens to a glaze and chicken is cooked through.
- 6Serve with hot cooked white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Chicken Wings With Maggi Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.9
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 1959.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 45.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maggi seasoning sauce