Recipe by Tebo
A little unusual but easy side dish to prepare. Chinese cabbage can be used as well as ordinary cabbage. Some tabasco or red pepper flakes could spice it up quite nicely if desired.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3⁄4 lb cabbage, cut into thin strips about 2 inches long
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg with the fish sauce and set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat, add garlic and oil.
- When garlic turns brown remove and discard it.
- Add cabbage, stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbs water, cover and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and make a well in cabbage.
- Pour egg mixture in well.
- Stir fry 2 more minutes, add pepper and serve.