1/5 Photos of Vietnamese Cabbage
A little unusual but easy side dish to prepare. Chinese cabbage can be used as well as ordinary cabbage. Some tabasco or red pepper flakes could spice it up quite nicely if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg with the fish sauce and set aside.
- 2Heat wok over high heat, add garlic and oil.
- 3When garlic turns brown remove and discard it.
- 4Add cabbage, stir fry 2 minutes.
- 5Add 2 Tbs water, cover and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- 6Increase heat to high and make a well in cabbage.
- 7Pour egg mixture in well.
- 8Stir fry 2 more minutes, add pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 100.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g