Recipe by Sue Lau
Delicious and tasty outdoor cooking! But you could also do these under the broiler if you had to. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
These were wonderful! I loved the tang of the soy sauce and the sweetness of the honey, but the best part was the hint of cilantro - oh the taste was sp delicious. The marinade was very easy to prepare and the measurements were very accurate. I chose to bake mine rather than grill them, and they still came out perfect (I followed the directions for baking on my chicken wings package). A real winner!
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash garlic into a paste, using mortar and pestle.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cilantro, and garlic paste together in a bowl, stirring well.
- Coat chicken wings with sauce.
- Marinate wings at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- BBQ on grill over medium coals or heat, for 10-15 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.