Denise in NH's Note:
Got this recipe out of a favorite brand cookbook. Very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen sara lee all butter pound cake, thawed
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves or 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1Cut pound cake lengthwise ito 3 layers.
- 2Sprinkle 1 cut side of each layer with 1 tbsp rum.
- 3Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; spread with strawberry preserves; top with middle cake layer; spread with apricot preserves.
- 4Replace top layer of cake.
- 5Frost top, sides and ends of cake with whipped topping; garnish with almonds.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Viennese Torte
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g