Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is my dear friend Fouzia Parkar's recipe. She is a thorough expert in baking and is a miracle cook too:) I'm sure these will leave you wanting for more, so give it a shot!
- 250 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 3⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add essence.
- Beat well.
- Fold in sifted flours and salt.
- Fill into piping bag fitted with fluted tube.
- Pipe into straight lengths or different shapes on greased oven tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 12- 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on tray.
- Leave plain or dip one end in about 125 gm (4oz) of melted dark chocolate for a pretty effect.
- Serve and enjoy!