Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Mocha flavor lovers will find this pie a delight! It's easy, requires only 4 ingredients and needs NO cooking of any kind! Let your sweet tooth go wild!
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup, canned (Hershey's)
- 1 pint coffee frozen yogurt
- Let the vanilla frozen yogurt soften just a little and then spread in an even layer in the crust.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of the chocolate sauce; cover and chill in freezer for 1 hour.
- Let the coffee frozen yogurt soften just a little and then spread in an even layer over the vanilla frozen yogurt in the crust.
- Drizzle with the remaining chocolate sauce; cover and freeze until firm (1 hour minimum).
- NOTE: times indicated include all chilling times.