1/1 Photo of Viennese Coffee Balls (No Bake)
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A cookie for coffee lover. Recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens 100 Best Cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml shortbread cookies, crushed
- 295.73 ml sifted confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml walnuts, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7.39 ml instant coffee crystals or 7.39 ml instant espresso powder
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.16-73.94 ml brewed espresso or 59.16-73.94 ml strong coffee or 59.16-73.94 ml water
- 118.29 ml sifted confectioners' sugar
- sifted confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 1Combine crushed cookies, the 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, the nuts, cocoa powder, coffee crystals and cinnamon.
- 2Add brewed espresso, coffee or water, using just enough to moisten.
- 3Form mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- 4Roll balls generously in the 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
- 5Place balls on a sheet of waxed paper; let stand until dry (about 1 hour).
- 6Before serving, roll balls again in confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- 7To store: Place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container; cover.
- 8Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Viennese Coffee Balls (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: