Viennese Coffee Balls (No Bake)
- Combine crushed cookies, the 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, the nuts, cocoa powder, coffee crystals and cinnamon.
- Add brewed espresso, coffee or water, using just enough to moisten.
- Form mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Roll balls generously in the 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar.
- Place balls on a sheet of waxed paper; let stand until dry (about 1 hour).
- Before serving, roll balls again in confectioners' sugar, if desired.
- To store: Place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container; cover.
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.