Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Cold coffee flavored with cloves and cinnamon, topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
Make and share this Viennese Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- COMBINE COFFEE, CLOVES, CINNAMON AND WATER IN SAUCEPAN; BRING TO A BOIL.
- REMOVE FROM HEAT; LET STAND FOR 5 MINUTES. STRAIN AND COOL.
- FILL GLASSES 1/4 FULL WITH CRUSHED ICE; ADD 1 SCOOP ICE CREAM. ADD COFFEE; STIR.
- TOP WITH WHIPPED CREAM; SPRINKLE WITH GROUND CINNAMON.
- SERVE WITH LONG SPOON AND STRAW. YIELD: 4-6.
- Wold's Best Recipes.
Delicious! This is a decadent treat which would be perfect as an after dinner dessert or as an afternoon snack on a hot summer's day. I used peanut butter ice cream which enhanced it to a whole new level. It would be great with pumpkin pie ice cream too! Made for the Summer 2009 Comfort Cafe.
Delicious Olga, simply delicious. What a coffee, creamy, rich, smooth, silky and very tasty and satisfying. A wonderful decadent treat, that I enjoyed very much. I ommited the whipped cream, as I was out and didn't miss it at all. A lovely recipe that I will make again, thanks for sharing.
Simply wonderful. As the weather has gone very cold here in Canada at the end of the year I didn't use the ice and just poured the hot fresh coffee (I used hazelnut flavored) over the ice cream (sugar free) and put the cinnamon stick in the cup. The spice flavor's are lovely and this marvelous creation will be a treat all year round.