Recipe by PaulaG
What a great way to relax with friends! This is made in the crockpot and leaves you free to enjoy your guests and after dinner coffee. Recipe is from Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 3 cups strong coffee, freshly brewed, hot
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup Creme de Cacao or 1⁄3 cup irish cream
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the hot coffee, chocolate syrup and sugar in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao.
- Cover and cook 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Ladle into tall coffee mugs, top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.