Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are sweet 'stick to the gums' cakes. Very simple to make and look very pretty on a tray if you use a red jam.
- Also need 18 paper cake cases.
- Preheat the oven to Gas 4/360F degrees.
- Put the icing sugar and margarine in a processer and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour and mix, the texture should be very soft.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the paper cases.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When cooled dust with icing sugar and drop a small amount of jam in the centre of each cake.