1/1 Photo of Viennese Biscuits (Cookies)
Pink Princess's Note:
This is from a Cadbury Drinking Chocolate box - I haven't tried it out yet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
- 2Add sifted drinking chocolate and flour.
- 3Mix well to form a soft dough.
- 4Pipe onto greased or lined oven trays using a 1cm star nozzle - or roll into small balls.
- 5Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
- 6When cold, dust with icing sugar or extra drinking chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Viennese Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 44.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: