Recipe by riffraff
I used to have a secretary that would bring these and fix them in the toaster oven in the office. I enjoyed them with whatever jelly or honey was sitting around. Hope you give them a try, kids love em too.
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 10 vienna sausages
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each vienna sausage with a biscuit and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake till biscuit is lightly browned, about 10 or 20 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them so the bottom does not burn.