- 2 cups sliced vidallia sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can refrigerate crescent roll
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onions in butter until golden brown and tender.
- Separate rolls into triangles.
- Place in ungreased round 8-inch pan, pressing together to form an even crust on bottom and half way up the sides.
- Spread onions on top of dough.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg slightly: add evaporated milk
- Pour over onions.
- Bake for 20 50 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6 to 8.