Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Vidalia's are just so good and this recipe really lets them shine. Don't use regular onions -- only Vidalia's or another sweet onion such as Maui.
- 1 large vidalia onion, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 french bread French baguettes, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine onion, mayo, and cheese in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture on the bread slices and sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.