Recipe by bdwarner72
This is a great party appetizer for any occassion. Especially great at football parties and holiday socials.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and grate the Vidalia Onion. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Grate the swiss cheese and add to the bowl.
- Fold in the mayonaise with a rubber scraper until the mixture is complety blended.
- Spray Pam into a 9 inch glass pie dish.
- Spoon the mixture into the coated glass pie plate.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with Sociable brand crackers.