1/3 Photos of Vidalia Onion Souffle
1 hr 15 mins
Love the taste of Vidalia onions and looking for a new and tasty way to serve them? Look no further and enjoy this delicious treat from Southern Living!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add chopped onions, and sauté 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- 2Place onions and bread cubes in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in milk, eggs, 1 cup of cheese, and salt.
- 4Pour into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart soufflé or baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with reamaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Onion Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 135.4 mg
- Sodium 1261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 27.3 g