Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade works great with poultry, beef, pork, salmon or even as a dressing for your salad.
- 177.44 ml balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 118.29 ml vidalia onion, finely minced
- cracked black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, brown sugar, onion, rosemary and pepper.
- Pour over desired meat and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours. Turn meat occasionally.
I used this marinade on a beef topside and after roasted it.
I marinaded for 2 hours, due to time constrictions, but next time I will marinade longer. The combination of the onions and balsamic work so well together and the little bit of sugar added gives just a touch of sweetness. The ingredients work so well together and give a wonderful flavour to the meat!
Thanks for fantastic, quick easy marinade to make Buggsy.
Superb! I marinated two NY Strip steaks for 4 hours. The steaks really picked up the combination of flavors which enhanced the meat. Made for Potluck tag 2010.