Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Whenever I have to bring an appetizer to a function, I am always asked to make this dip.
- 1 cup chopped vidalia onion (I like large pieces of onion for this recipe)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmans, not miracle whip)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper (Tony Chachere's is best if you can get it)
- Mix all ingredients together with a few splashes of Tabasco and sprinkles of seasoning to your liking and put in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the edges are brown and bubbling.
- Serve warm with crackers.
- Prep time included baking time.
This is the best dip I have ever made. I brought it to a potluck at work, and every single person asked me for the recipe. Thank you soooo much for making me look like a good cook!!!!